About Me

My Photo
Satya Ghattu's Blog
I work in a financial company where my team provides Architecture, IT, Engineering & Strategic support to Business applications. I worked for BEA Systems (now Oracle) for more than five years as a Senior Software Engineer mainly in the Operations Administration and Management aspects of WebLogic Platform. I possess vast experience in software development excelling in Middleware & Database Components and Core Java/J2EE technologies. I also lead a few open source projects and a contributor on Dev2Dev. Did I mention that I am the original author of WebLogic Scripting Tool (WLST), the official command line tool for WebLogic Platform. I also hold a few software patents, prior to BEA Systems I worked in variety of software industries in various different roles as a Senior Java developer, Software Analyst and as an Oracle DBA. I have a Masters Degree in Engineering from The University Of Akron, Ohio.
View my complete profile

Monday, September 12, 2005

WLS 9.0 Management API - Part 2

In my last blog we discussed what we had to manage WLS prior to 9.0.

Continue reading here

1 comment:

Ramanna said...

Hi Satya,
Is there a way we can set a property to multiple servers in the same edit session? I am getting an exception if I use the below script

def setPath():
connect("weblogic","web_logic","localhost:7001")
servers = adminHome.getMBeansByType('Server')
edit()
startEdit()
for name in servers:
print 'calling edit and startedit'
str=name.getName()
print '=====servername ========='+str
prefix = str[0:4]
ServerStartMBean=name.getServerStart()
ServerStartMBean.setClassPath("lib/test.jar:lib/test1.jar:lib/test2.jar")
save()
activate(block="true")

if __name__== "main":
print 'calling setpath method '
setPath()

Locations of visitors to this page